IVIS Spectrum Imaging Core
IVIS Spectrum Imaging Core
无创 体内 imaging allows researchers to sequentially image animals over time yielding valuable information on disease progression, cell trafficking 和 gene expression patterns in living animals. The RTSF IVIS Spectrum Imaging Core at Michigan State University is a versatile, advanced 体内
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error 和 was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The IVIS Spectrum System provides the following:
- A light-tight imaging chamber for quantitative bioluminescent 和 fluorescent imaging 体内 和 体外.
- An integrated gas (isoflurane) anesthesia (XGI-8 anesthesia system), allows for repeated daily use in rodents.
- A heated stage, to help maintain body temperature during imaging.
- High throughput, image up to 5 mice at a time.
- A versatile field of view allows imaging ranging from single cells to 5 whole animals.
- The Imaging Wizard guides the user through imaging set-up 和 acquisition.
- Narrowband excitation and emission filters 和 spectral unmixing algorithms allow spectral scanning over blue to near-infrared wavelengths.
- Multispectral imaging and advanced spectral unmixing algorithms allow visualization of multiple reporters (bioluminescent 和/or fluorescent) in the same animal.
- An XIC-3 animal isolation chamber provides biological isolation of anesthetized animals during imaging.
- Living Image 4.0 software allows 3D reconstruction and quantitation of optical signals (number of cells or dye concentration) for both bioluminescent 和 fluorescent sources.
- Co-registration with the digital "mouse atlas" (or other imaging modalities) provides an anatomical context of reconstructed optical data.
Materials Available to Researchers
- IVIS cleaning supplies: Sporicidin, MilliQ water, 70% Ethanol
- Isoflurane (with bottle key adapters)
- Oxygen tanks for the XGI-8 anesthesia machine 和 LEI Medical table top anesthesia machine
- Black Artagain paper
- For the XIC-3 Animal Isolation Chamber: optical lens solution, lint-free optical wipes
- Adjoining animal room (286 sq. ft.) with Innovive Disposable IVC Caging system.
- 6 ft. NuAire class II type A2 biosafety cabinet.
- Lei bench top (isoflurane) anesthesia machine for animal manipulations/procedures prior to imaging with the IVIS Spectrum.
- Scheduling calendar for room/equipment reservation.
- Authorized access to the facility.
- Lab designated login 和 password for the IVIS Spectrum
- For more information or to tour the facility, contact Dr. S和ra O'Reilly (firstname.lastname@example.org）。
The IVIS Spectrum Imaging Core works on a re-charge system. Costs can vary depending on whether assistance is required for imaging.
All off-campus customers are subject to a 2% University Administrative Fee.