Flow Cytometry Core News
To all faculty and users,
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the email@example.com or 355-1536. The new Influx has the same capabilities as the original machine:
- 488 laser: forward and side scatter, FITC or CSFE, PI, PerCp-Cy5.5, GFP, YFP. This includes small particle detection down to 0.2 um clearly separated from forward scatter noise.
- 405 laser: Alexa Fluor 405, Pacific blue, Alexa fluor 430, Pacific Orange. Transcription Reporters: Cyan Fluor Protein
- 552 laser: PE, Texas Red, PE-Cy5 or PE-Cy5.5, PE-Cy7. Transcription reporters: dsRed (RFP), mCherry, mTomato
- UV laser: Hoechst 3342 blue/red stem cells, DAPI & Hoechst for cell cycle, Alexa Fluor 350, Indo 1 Ca+ calcium flux
- 640 laser: APC, Alexa Fluor 700, APC-Cy7
Cell analysis and sorting can be done with any combination of the above parameters. Sort collection can be into 1-6 tubes (or eppendorf tubes) and culture plates 6 well through 96 well. You can specify the number of cells collected. The temperature of sample tube and collection tube can be controlled. This is not the limit of the machine's capabilities.
The cost remains $40/hr for either analysis or sorting. Contact me for further details. Contact information is given below.
Louis King, Ph.D.
Michigan State University Flow Cytometry Center
567 Wilson Rd., 2209 BPS
East Lansing, MI 48824
Alternate Phone: 517-884-5333